Are you thinking about investing in property this year or wondering where are the best opportunities?
Come along to SPIC on 14th March 2020 to hear from some of the finest property investment minds in Scotland, including Craig Forster and Dot Mullally from McDougall McQueen.
With over 100 years of combined property investment experience among conference speakers, you will get a unique chance to learn insights into the major Scottish property investment strategies and find out more on topics such as:
- Multi-occupant commercial investment
- Holiday lets
- Commercial to residential conversions projects
- Short term and bridging finance for your property projects
- Running property Investments as a business
- Finding your investment market and exit strategies
- Important property tax savings and structures
- Investing in residential and buy-to-let property market
- Property investment financing through SSAS (small self-administered pension schemes)
The one day conference is also a great opportunity to meet and network with Scotland based property investment experts, professionals and like-minded people on the day.
The Conference is a regular sell-out, so make sure you don’t miss out by booking your place now.
For more details go to www.spiconference.co.uk.